- If a licensee wishes to go on referral status they may, but the Broker must have a separate company for referrals.
- If the licensee does not join an association, the Broker will be assessed a non-member salespersons fee.
- This is a bylaw of NAR
- Bylaw language can be found at https://www.nar.realtor/about-nar/policies/limited-function-referral-office-lfro-policy
- “For a REALTOR® (principal) to be exempt from paying size formula dues based on referral licensees, the licenses must be held by an entity separate from the REALTOR®’s brokerage firm, and all referrals must be made to the REALTOR’s brokerage firm on a substantially exclusive basis. The same REALTOR® can be a principal in both firms. An “entity” is a separate, legally recognized business and includes all possible structures for a business permitted under state law.”
- Agents must fill out and sign all pages and pertinent information. Brokers must sign page 4 in order for the application to be processed.
- Please use the application on the FAAR website as that is the most current application form https://faarmembers.wpengine.com/how-to-join/
- If you are unsure of the amount of dues at the time of application, please call FAAR and we will share the latest cost.
- No Sentrilock or Bright MLS services can be rendered at the time the application is turned in. There is a 24-72 hour turnaround time for applications.
- Payment can be accepted over phone
- A welcome email and a Sentrilock activation email will be sent after the application is proccessed. Please have agents read it in its entirety.
Terminations and Transfers
- When an agent is terminated from your office, please notify Lori Hillard Wehr with the specifics of the agents termination with the agent termination form found at https://faarmembers.wpengine.com/forms/
- When an agent transfers into your office, please notify Lori Hillard Wehr of the agents transfer with the agent transfer form found at https://faarmembers.wpengine.com/forms/ and $75 payment.
- If an agent is transferring from another association, they will need to fill out the application form, not the agent transfer form.
- REALTOR® members must hold a valid license with DPOR. Upon expiration, the FAAR office will notify a member via email within 5 business days of the expiration. On the 10th of the month, if DPOR does not indicate the license is renewed, the FAAR office will terminate all services- association, Sentrilock and Brightmls.
- Notify email@example.com with proof of status change. *Must already be reflected on IPLA.
GNIAR Conference Room Rental
Did you know you can use the GNIAR conference room at a discounted rate?
To schedule a rental, contact Sara Perazzolo, Director of Communications & Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Broker News
NAR Applauds HUD's Release of Guidance and Continued Efforts to Narrow the Racial Homeownership Gap
NAR is committed to eliminating the racial homeownership gap, and supports HUD’s efforts to help Americans of every background build wealth through homeownership.
Professional Standards Monthly Sessions
Interested in professional standards? Grab a cup of coffee and join Diane Mosley, NAR’s Director of Training and Policy Resources, on the last Tuesday of each month for an interactive Q&A session from 1-2 p.m. CT. Attendees can get updates on pressing issues, share personal experiences, and hear what is percolating at NAR.
Misconceptions About a Seller’s Market
The housing market is hot, but some homeowners may overestimate just how hot it is when they go to sell. Real estate professionals shared with realtor.com® a few unrealistic expectations that some of their sellers have had, such as that their home has doubled in value since they bought it or that they shouldn’t have to make any repairs before closing.
Tool Kits to Use and Share
Broker Engagement Program & Grant
The Broker Involvement Program is designed for Broker Owners and their managers to bring decision-making authority, strong leadership and your agents’ voices to Congress.
IAR Legal Hotline
A member benefit from IAR, experienced real estate attorneys offer counsel on topics such as Indiana license law, contracts, agency relationships, and the seller’s disclosure form.
Being a New REALTOR®
Get on the road to success with tips, ideas, and helpful advice. Learn what other rookies have done to jump-start their careers, find first clients, overcome objections, and discover negotiation strategies.
Security Features on Social Media
Social media has become an integral part of marketing and communications. Get information on concerns with various popular social media sites as well as tips and suggestions to protect your privacy and identity.
Prospecting Tool Kit
Prospecting is the lifeblood of any successful real estate career. The more people you come in contact with, the more listing and sales you can achieve. All it takes is a plan and some persistence.
Managing Your Agents
Brokerage managers juggle a wide range of duties from developing the skills of their agents to managing the growth of their company. NAR provides useful trainings and tools to help you navigate as a manager.
GNIAR Facebook Private Group
A private group of GNIAR members, GNIAR MLS Subscribers & Affiliate members. Stay up to date on GNIAR happenings, provide feedback and connect with peers in your working sphere.
This free member benefit will come in handy if you’re experiencing computer issues such as your computer running slowly, you need help removing a virus or spyware, printer questions, questions on software, hardware and so much more!
Rapattoni MLS Learning Center
Learn how to navigate the MLS by untilizing the Learning Center. Browse through a large collection of short video tutorials that will teach you the many features and functions of Rapattoni MLS.
There is no better way to learn about your industry than getting involved with your board! GNIAR has a variety of committees we invite you to take part in.
Get Started with RPR
REALTOR® Property Resource provides REALTORS® with data, tools and reports to help clients and close more deals. Access the nation’s largest property database, exclusively for REALTORS®.
Access Tools from Realtor.com
Access free member tools, digital flyers for your clients, tips for improving your realtor.com profile, and more!
Stay Cutting Edge with Remine
Remine is a real estate intelligence platform for Agents that is delivered exclusively through the MLS. The platform analyzes property records, transactional history, consumer data and delivers actionable insights on an intuitive user interface.